Thursday, October 29, 2009

Is That An Answer? a.k.a Jawapan Ka Ya?


Funny how the stressful mind always manage to give excuses for every action that the body does.  For instance, I've just read half of a chapter and already my mind feel like it's cramped with too much information so it was screaming for a break.  Most of the time, it's useless stuff that I keep up there.  Stuff that helps to fail in exam. 


My brain is a little tired now, what with the extra activity nowadays a.k.a STUDY.  So now is my break time.  I'm one of those people who dislike wasting time so I'm going to use up this break time to blog.  My parents should be proud of me.  (But why do I still get scolded???) *sigh* 


I've digressed quite a bit from my main purpose up there.  So I'm not gonna beat about the bush anymore.  The story is like this... 


While studying my notes like a pelajar mithali (good student), a GREAT idea hit me in the head and I went dizzy for a while.  But when my head cleared, I pondered upon the idea and thought, "Not bad, eh?"


As usual, being the generous person that I am, I'll share the great idea with all of you here.  It's called: Is That an Answer? 
Are you scratching your head? I thought so.  
It's actually the name that I'm gonna give for the new game that we're gonna play here.  Yahoo.com.my! 


Exciting right? But first let me tell you how to play the game.  
Hehe, the idea is not originally from me.  I saw it on Spontan, a show that I really love.  Speaking about Spontan, someone promised to help me save them but until now there's still no news.  Never mind.  


Oh, the game instructions.  It's very simple, it's almost like the This or That game where you ask questions.  Only now, the next person will not be answering your question but reply it with a question instead.  


E.g.

Player 1: Are you scratching your head?
Player 2: Why do you say that?
Player 3: What should I say then? 


And then it goes on and on and on... 

It's kinda challenging because you'll need to think of a question that will not stop the game.  If by any means, the game is stopped... then the person shall be punished.  The punishment will be decided through votes.  Haha.  Let's see who the lucky person is.  


Now, without further ado, I'll ask the first question that will cause the cascading effect.  Muahahahhahaha.  (Finally, I get to use the phrase cascading effect after I first learned it in Biology Form 6  T_T ). 







1NewMessages: After posting up this entry for a while, I realized that I forgot to ask the Q that would set the cascading effect.  Paloi nar juak.  Excited bah... 


Q: Why are you reading this? 





49 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

Why, does it bother you?

Mel Malden said...

Nope. But this post..it is silly, rite?

mcjayn said...

P/S: hei, Mel Malden!!!! ney boleh menjawab.

PERATURAN: langsung x boleh berik jawapan!!! nvm la. since it's still baru, kalau nak punish org pun mcm x syok. mbe cos belum faham rules gik. heheh. nvm, i'll answer dgn Q. tapi seterusnya X BOLEH. K? Sapa molah juak gerenti kenak po-po-chi. hehe

Q: If it's silly, why are you reading it?

Conee said...

Why do you want to know why Im reading this post?

Mad Maureen said...

When can you tell me?

mcjayn said...

Tell you what?

Mad Maureen said...

Don't you already know what?

mcjayn said...

If I had known, would I still ask you?

Mad Maureen said...

why are you behaving this way?

mcjayn said...

what do you mean?

Mad Maureen said...

why you don't realize it? aiyo~ (complete with expression, got tambah markah or not?)

mcjayn said...

p/s: rasa cam nak tolak markah pun ada cos buatkan question mark kat belakang tu hilang :p

What is it that I have to realize?

mcjayn said...

p/s: rasa cam nak tolak markah pun ada cos buatkan question mark kat belakang tu hilang :p

What is it that I have to realize?

gula batu said...

pahal tak 2 kelai x ajak aku?

mcjayn said...

Haiya, why you early-early x madah?

Mel Malden said...

tak org tok, xbetul dah ka?

mcjayn said...

what do u think?

gula batu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gula batu said...

takorg ng gila pun nak?

mcjayn said...

eh, bukan ko pun sama ngan mek org tadik kah?

Mad Maureen said...

kenak bahasa tok dah bertukar?

mcjayn said...

is there anything wrong with that?

gula batu said...

xbleh ka kaka swak?

Mel Malden said...

mun ku mok kaka bidayuh, boleh x?

mcjayn said...

kenak step nanyak soalan yg sama ngan aku?

Gnet said...

omg u ppl are UBER CRAZY. GILA TAUK SIK. HAHA
semua stress exam ah but playing games like this is pure fun!!

my ques would be:
mel, why are you not questioning back mel's question?

:D :D

mcjayn said...

Gnet, why must I question her back?

Mad Maureen said...

why not?

mcjayn said...

Did I ask you?

(wahahaha :p)

gula batu said...

knak ko n amau cam mala mok perang?

mcjayn said...

kawu jeles kah?

Gnet said...

siapa jeles?

Mad Maureen said...

ada aku kesah?

gula batu said...

pahal lain dtanya lain dijawab?

mcjayn said...

well... bukan nya selalu kedak ya kah?

gula batu said...

yaka?

Mad Maureen said...

betul meh?

gula batu said...

bena ka?

Mad Maureen said...

hmm?

mcjayn said...

eh?

Mad Maureen said...

apa eh eh?

Mel Malden said...

eh ya apa?

mcjayn said...

kenak kawu sik tau?

Mad Maureen said...

kenak ko sik bagitau?

mcjayn said...

yg kawu kepo gilak tuk pahal?

Mad Maureen said...

kenak ko manas?

mcjayn said...

sapa manas?

Mad Maureen said...

bukan ko kah yang manas?

mcjayn said...

perlukah aku confirmkan?