Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pengalah Paling Besar a.k.a. The Biggest Loser

I suppose I won't be able to update my blog that often this semester.  Hopefully I'm wrong.  This is because I'm gonna start teaching soon in one of the most prestigious school in Penang.  Not important for you to know where :p 


Now, in my 4th and also final year, my new year resolution is to lose weight.  I've made up my mind.  I must lose the fat.  MUST.  But I'm not really sure the best way to do it.  In my first year, it was to walk all the time to my destination, take the stairs, and not slack off.  Plus, I did not eat that much carb then.  Hehe, it's hard now.  But, I'm trying to gain back the motivation.  Hopefully, I'll succeed.  

So friends, if you are interested, do join me ya.  Haha.  


In this post today, I'll list down the things that I've done so far to lose weight.  
1. Take the stairs instead of the lift.  
2. Take a walk whenever there's an opportunity.  
3. Avoid sitting down/lying down too much after eating.  
4. Avoid carb as much as possible.  
5. Avoid snacking after meals.  Only take it when I'm really hungry.  
6. Sleep early.  
7. Wake up early and eat breakfast.  
8. Avoid eating too much fast food.  So oily.  
9. Make plans to exercise (but must do it la... last semester, I only swam a few times and never once made it to the outdoor gym.  Slacker!) 
10. Be more active.  I'm gonna be one of the teacher-in-charge of cheerleading.  Hopefully, I can benefit from it.  


So far, that's all that I can come up with.  Anyone has any suggestions? I badly wanna lose weight because I wanna look good when I graduate.  Besides, I wanna look good in my teacher attire.  Huhu.. I never had the problem before.  Wish me luck ya because I'll need all the luck I can get to lose weight.  The worst enemies are the thighs and the hips.  Been battling it for years. 


I hope to be the biggest loser :) 






If you have any tips and advice, you are very much welcomed here :) Domou arigatou gozaimasu! 

6 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

hey i have a very good suggestion.. how bout sending me my bag and my books to my hostel, on the 5th floor of Fajar, from your apartment? that's gonna burn a lot of calories ya know.. tell me if you consider this cos i'm thinking of taking the things back myself now..

mcjayn said...

take it back urself.

gula batu said...

BWAHAHHAHAHAHA
bagus cadangan mau ya!
kakya ko antafc g blt aku kat sjana tnpa ka bus!

oit..org lemak byk kat paha n burit kurang alami risiko skt jntung compare ngan da lemak kat perut.

which means beyonce is healthier than kate moss.

xcayak?cek article kosmo 13 jan.

Mad Maureen said...

Step sempat jua molah research.. hua3.. fyp ko ka ya Step?

MISELnamapendek said...

another tip, drink before eating ur meals. or eat fruits before heavy meal.

n they say, dont drink after eating. tapi it doesnt help. paling susah is to avoid yourself from lying down after eating like a dragon. it feels so good. SO SO good.

mcjayn said...

patutla perut dragon boroi... lol
i'm still on a hiatus. 3 more weeks to go!!!